Mobile Notary Services are available to individuals and businesses located in the Richmond, Virginia Tri-cities area. With a scheduled appointment you are assured that your documents will be accurately notarized at the time and place of your convenience; whether it be at a law office, assisted living community, hospital or medical office, your own residence or other convenient location…
Why Hire a Mobile Notary Public?
Expertise: Wendy Hevener Briskman is a highly trained notary public with over 25 years of experience.
- Wendy will ensure that your important documents will not be rejected due to notary public errors and omissions.
- Wendy is compliant with all Virginia notary public laws.
- Banks and other company’s may not notarize certain documents due to liability. Wendy holds an Errors & Omissions insurance policy in the amount of $1,000,000.
- Wendy will travel to you at a time and place that is convenient for you.
What’s required before we notarize a document.
Virginia Notary Handbook Version revised December 15, 2017 states that signers be identified either by personal knowledge or by one or more of the following nine (unexpired) documents:
- United States Passport
- U.S. Passport Card
- Certificate of United States Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Foreign Passport
- Alien Registration Card with Photograph
- State-issued Driver’s License
- State-issued Identification Card
- United States Military Identification Card
- Personally known, which means the Notary Public has an established relationship with the individual (regular interaction over a period of time giving the notary a deep-seated belief that the person is who they say they are).
A Virginia notary may (refuse) to notarize a document for any reason.